Soumettre un article Soumettre un article

The cycle of poverty

no picture All humans have to be happy
suhyeon
Inscrit le 4 novembre 2018

Free source: Photo by Ian Tormo on Unsplash

Hello everyone! I am glad to write my thoughts down on this page.

This is my first post, and I will write many more in my free time.

And you have to know, I am Korean and I am not good at English. So I want you to be considerate of my English grammar skills : )

When I type a wrong word, you have to teach me. Okay?

Okay, here we go!

Today I want to talk about the 'The Poverty Cycle'.

Maybe you know the meaning of poverty, and you can think of a person in your class who is struggling financially. In my school we have many students and all of them appear to not face any difficulties, but I know that there are some students who are poor. Oftentimes, they don't want to inform others that they are poor as some students will tease them. But being in poverty is not wrong and is nothing to hide.

Maybe you understand the meaning of poverty, and know that people in poverty are not wrong. From there you have to ask " Why are so many children poor in this world?"

"Why? " is an important question and I understand just a little as to why there are some children that are poor. I think the biggest reason for poverty is that it is cyclical. It is not the fault of children in poverty.

Children that are born into poverty will have access to less resources and opportunities to make their lives better which may keep them and their future children in poverty. Although many countries have welfare centers or programs that help the poor children, they might not meet the needs or be trusted by children and their families. Children might not want to receive the support from that center and will sometimes go astray.

We have to find solutions together : )