Enviar un artículo Enviar un artículo

On the path of salubrious Diwali

no picture Freelance journalist
Niharika
Se registró el día 16 de agosto de 2018

Free source: Photo by Pratham Gupta on Unsplash

Happy Diwali to all!! The festival of lights is one of biggest festivals of the Hindus and is celebrated with immense enthusiasm and zeal all over India. Before the arrival of Deepawali, people from all over the country get engaged in decluttering their houses and cleaning to render them perfectly neat and tidy. This practice is followed because it is believed that Goddess Lakshmi (the Goddess of money) enters only those households which are clean and free from any form of dust.

But since recent years we the Indians have been successful in cleaning our homes, but have failed in cleaning our surroundings! With the overuse of crackers the pollution levels escalate dangerously. This year itself, inspite of the warning of Supreme Court, the Air Quality Index of Delhi has hiked badly, leaving the city hostile for the normal citizens to breathe!

The souls that contribute to this condition of the capital city are the ones residing there and they are also the victims of toxic air in Delhi. It is our call now, Indians, remember Lakshmi enters neat and tidy houses and not the ones situated in polluted environments!

Choose carefully!!

You are losing real wealth with bogus wealth.(Money with health at loss)