#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

When I grow up...

If you could be anything in the whole world, what would you chose to be? Stop, close your eyes. Take...

Do you exist offline?

A picture is worth a thousand words, a person a thousand likes. It seems like we value people based...

All is one, one is all

I would like to share the message, to all humans worldwide, that balancing your life is the backbone...

Safe spaces for youth: An International Youth Day 2018 statement

“Enjoy your youth, you’ll never be younger than you are at this very moment”Let us start this discus...

Youth Parliament

“Our youth are not failing the system; the system is failing our youth. Ironically, the very youth w...

Holding the controller, but out of the game

“Gaming, what a thing, back when I was your age, I had my Audi and I was running my own business” sa...

On finding a way to connect

The prevalence of technology and social media seems to suggest that the world is more connected than...

Save the planet, save children!

I just came back from the USA after completing a year as a Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (Y...

GEN X vs. GEN Y

This was the topic for my extempore when I was applying for a post in "some" company. It baffled me...

Gene editing has become real

Usually, posts on here don’t talk about science, I know. At least not about natural sciences. (I’m n...