#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Nomophobia: A silent addiction

In the 70´s, personal phones were nearly non-existent, there was only 1 phone for the whole family...

Why the Youth Should Speak Up

How could I, an ordinary teenager in the early stages of high school, have a voice in society? I mea...

A Wingless Dream

Love gives you wings, They sing. But if its two souls intertwined, That you define. The flight,...

BEAUTY; In our own way

Beauty is a thought, it is a feeling. It is a feeling of calm even if everything else seems out of p...

Are you searching for the path to success?

Sometimes, we want to change but we don't know how, we are tired of living this life in the minority...

Trying to understand death, one letter at a time.

Dear Cody,I watched this movie for the second time earlier: Before Sunrise. In the movie there was a...

Youth Faces of the world

When I joined VOY years ago, I was 17, and still in High School. I had a very regular life: I used t...

Lost Success

My mind, Joins your stride. Every early morning, You abide, The same routine. They taunt, Us...

#PressForProgress: International Women's Day 2018

The world is a sphere,Two partitions.Life's a car,Two people behind its wheel.Then why a bar,In betw...

Soulfully, A Butterfly

We are in the age of beauty,In the age of fitness,And all things "mighty".But what's mighty,If we bu...