#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Soulfully, A Butterfly

We are in the age of beauty,In the age of fitness,And all things "mighty".But what's mighty,If we bu...

The Power of "Sorry"

If your soul is awakening, You will know that you were wrong that time.Recall where you were wrong.Say sorry and don't do it again.And if doesn't work, try twice.And if still does not, try three times.Keep on trying.Because anything is better than ignorance or regret.Try, try and keep on trying.Try...

Tech Empowerment: A Tool To Balance The Gender Issue In The Syrian Com...

Gender equality stands at the root of all 17 of the Sustainable Development Goals. Equal education,...

Reforming My Education System

Its been a year and a half since I have been studying BS Electrical engineering, although I still need to auto correct the spelling of "engineering". The institute I attend is one of the top engineering universities in Pakistan, but its sad that even in one of the best institutes, I feel that the st...

Where does your interest lie?

In this matter, In what you do, In whom you are, In what you are becoming. Where does your int...

Young people, whatever your country, you are the world's future: Testi...

I grew up in Riviere Salée, in the commune of Baraderes which is located in the department of Nippes...

Emotional Healing

It's February 2018. I didn't make many News Years' resolutions. Those things usually get dumped by m...

Scoring a goal at a time....

I’ve been reading this book, for some time now. It’s called Grit. And I’ve fallen in love with it....

What's new with academic integrity in 2017 and early 2018?

Essay mills have created a huge controversy in the academic world about three years ago. Obviously,...

Smartphones: a step forward or back?

Do you ever feel controlled by your phone? It’s become a second ligament to me; every feeling, every...