#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Kill your fears "Be confident"

When I was 15 I began to attribute being quiet and shy as a bad thing; I saw people around me and wa...

The Power of Pop: Why BTSxUnitedNations Is So Important

If you have access to the Internet and haven't been living under a rock for the past year or so, you...

A difference

Sometimes, I think,I’ve lived too long.Seen a thousand ships sink,But then one floats along.Days pas...

Life Before Electricity

It never crosses our minds when we reach for the light switch before entering a room. We are so abso...

Learn to be kind

I rest my head against my pillow. My mind is pounding with a thousand thoughts going through it constantly. ‘What do you think?’ ‘Is that fair?’ ‘But isn’t it somewhat wrong too?’ ‘What if someone bashes me for thinking this way?’ I take an exasperated sigh.I’m already a very indecisive person and s...

7 Cups: A Caring Revolution

As a psychology major currently in university, I have always been interested in mental health – its...

#life

Please, stop! For one moment. And think. What is it that makes you, YOU? Look around. Will the world...

When I grow up...

If you could be anything in the whole world, what would you chose to be? Stop, close your eyes. Take...

Do you exist offline?

A picture is worth a thousand words, a person a thousand likes. It seems like we value people based...

All is one, one is all

I would like to share the message, to all humans worldwide, that balancing your life is the backbone...