#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Once a refugee, always a refugee?

When we think of refugees, it is hard to move past the harrowing situation they find themselves in -...

Social media

Social media means everything nowadays, people are showing their love on Instagram, or posting about the tragic things that happen on Facebook, instead of talking with one another and doing something about it.Now with all the social media is very easy to create this perfect life, you get the perfect...

Social Ransom

Why do we feel like buying a new smartphone every year? A new trendy T-shirt every now and then?We know very well that any new features in these products are not going to affect us in any major way. That the phone that we already have is sufficing all our current needs. Our clothes are fairly good t...

How to Make Every Day an Adventure

Your life is like the wind, always moving. Sometimes it is cautious and silent, other times it is fe...

Global Gloal 9: A Train Powered Off Table Salt

This week was international week in our school, and we all had to make posters in our classes and make a pledge to one of the global goals. The global goals are goals by the United Nations to help the world be a better place by 2030, which really is not that far away.I pledged to goal number 9: Ind...

Lecture Hall Reflections

It's the first day of the Fall semester and I'm sitting in a corner by the outlets, sipping on my co...

Hand In Hand

Hand in Hand,They stand around the globe,Only figures,Of a representation,Never really followed.A la...

Death's Icy Hands

Death’s Icy Hands…..I am Thrown,From a place to stand,And barred,From the Holy land,Cant fight,As th...

Epoch of Enterprise

The 21st Century world is entering an epoch of new advancements and highly innovative technology. We...

Talking Much, Saying Little

From cellphones to laptops to cellphones that are also laptops, we’re more connected than any genera...