#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

E-Commerce, Technology and the Commercialisation of Culture

The promotion of youth entrepreneurship is a policy objective for many countries. The very integrate...

A passionate Call to Action from global youth

The world of political decision-making often come across as elitist and excluding; trying to enter t...

Think Globally, Act Locally; Goal 12

Note: This January, we were tasked as a class to pick a UN Sustainable Goal, in order to Think Globally and Act Locally. We chose Sustainable goal #12, Sustainable Consumption and Production. These are our reflections.The last drop of waterSlowly swishing side to sideAs the truck empties the waste F...

Are You Oversharing On Social Media?

Social media is the most frequently used platform by youths in our modern society. According to rese...

2018 MANDELA WASHINGTON FELLOWS FROM NIGERIA

Youths are nation builders, and Africa is blessed with great population of restless youths committed...

Media and Information Literacy: A Key to Unlock the Power of Media

“Fake it until you make it”, says an English aphorism. That is exactly how a group of teenagers from...

Start with yourself!

We often stress the importance of smiling at our friends or waving to a distant neighbor. We feel go...

The story of a girl passionate about ICT

Despite the crisis we are experiencing in my country Syria, I believe that it is essential to focus...

Break The Challenges

By Rahaf H., Amman Innovation Lab I am 16 years old, I'm in school and I like designing and enginee...

Discovering my journey in the ICT field

My name is Pertunia Mojapelo and I am a 22-year-old girl from Johannesburg, South Africa. I recentl...