#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Safe spaces for youth: An International Youth Day 2018 statement

“Enjoy your youth, you’ll never be younger than you are at this very moment”Let us start this discus...

Youth Parliament

“Our youth are not failing the system; the system is failing our youth. Ironically, the very youth w...

Holding the controller, but out of the game

“Gaming, what a thing, back when I was your age, I had my Audi and I was running my own business” sa...

On finding a way to connect

The prevalence of technology and social media seems to suggest that the world is more connected than...

Save the planet, save children!

I just came back from the USA after completing a year as a Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (Y...

GEN X vs. GEN Y

This was the topic for my extempore when I was applying for a post in "some" company. It baffled me...

Gene editing has become real

Usually, posts on here don’t talk about science, I know. At least not about natural sciences. (I’m n...

Join the youth crew

It’s still alive. The feeling of belonging to something bigger than us is still there. What am I tal...

The digital civil rights movement: A new method of black activism

After leaders such as Thurgood Marshall and Martin Luther King Jr., the perils of segregation and po...

The user shall remain the boss

Social networking sites have always been a way to connect with this huge and yet so tiny world. Plat...