#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

I am that fish.

Stress, anxiety, fear, or should I say the emotions of a modern-day high school student. When the best four years of my life will soon come to a close, a new journey will be ahead: college. As a junior I have dedicated countless hours to study and prepare for this new adventure with the hopes that m...

22 WAYS TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

Happy belated new year! I celebrated my 22nd birthday on January 6 and, in honour of that, here are...

The Lighthouse

Serenely you find yourself,Eminent and vigorous in the face of the wavesThat move on your surface.Un...

The Hidden Beauty Of Our Generation

We are so inclined towards all the bad in the world that we forget about the good things that exist....

Why Dreadful Viral Diseases are Now Upon Us

Beautiful, patterned white lines and detailed symbols traced the walls of the room. Inside there, in...

Robot Rights Before Human Rights?

I have not been able to evade news of Sophia The Robot who has dominated headlines and my twitter fe...

#GrowingUpOnline

Last Friday (15 December) UNICEF EU and EU2017EE hosted an event to launch UNICEF’s State of the Wor...

Digital safety

This article was written by Yousef Al Herek, 17, Hama, Syrian Arab RepublicNowadays, young people sp...

Endless possibilities

This article was written by Jack Liddall, 16, Edinburgh, United KingdomIt can be quite difficult to...

The digital economy: Advancing the opportunities for youth in Jamaica

This article was written by Devonnie Garvey, 19, Ocho Rios, JamaicaThe digital economy is an economy...