#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Strong is the new black

Trends come and go. That blouse you bought last season is passé and you now refuse to wear it. You t...

Quality Education in Nigeria - the Way Out!

The problem of education in Nigeria at both primary, secondary and tertiary level is huge. It is mas...

What can youth really do?

The definitions of who is a youth varies, but usually it is someone between the ages of 16-35 approx...

RIP Bradley Lowery

The smile,That lit up,The world as a stadium.Can never be missed,But only remembered.Your fight,Whic...

Unconventional Bodies

The first time I felt disgusted by myself, I was thirteen. Fresh-faced, blossoming, yet somehow made...

Bullying- a denied reality?

“It doesn’t actually happen. It’s just a thing people do when they’re close to you. It’s a way of showing they like you. Just forget about it. Really… You shouldn’t take it to heart, you’re just very sensitive. I mean… it’s not your fault, my dear.”“But it’s not really bullying at all.”They all say...

Dear Future Leaders

This piece belongs to a three-part series written by Kelepi Baba, Monica Angulo, and Leah Davidson.D...

Satellite Doomsday

An endless void. A soundless expanse. Endless in nature; indifferent in intent. Space.The dead satel...

(You)th Can Save The Oceans

I had always been surrounded by the ocean because of my dad's career as a marine engineer. As a kid,...

We need Science to protect Our Planet!

"Did you know that every minute an area of about 50 football fields of rainforest is destroyed?" Yes...