Voices of Youth: Inspire!

Who inspires you? Who is your local young hero? Whose exceptional efforts and achievements will serve as an inspiration to others?

Voices of Youth: Inspire! is a space dedicated to highlighting the stories of these exceptional young people.

If you know of a local young celebrity, activist, scientist, musician, artist, or student whose story you want to share with the world, get in touch with the person, interview them and publish their interview here.

Inspiration can change the world!

VOY Inspire! - Happiness And A Ninja (Part 1)

In this big, ever-growing complex world of ours, it’s sometimes quite hard to find the right definit...

Inspire with Waithira Kinyanjui: Questions of Life

We walk around every day, past hawkers selling their wares, newspaper vendors, taxi men, our neigh...

Inspire! - By My Own Standards

After spending some time wondering who the best person to feature here was, I realised that the be...

“I’m Gay. We Exist” - Inspire! With Logal Bet Kako

Super heroes aren’t only characters in comic books. Instead, they are selfless volunteers aiding t...

VOY Inspire : Young Hero Priya Verma

I am Renu. I had the opportunity to interview Ms. Priya Verma the famous young innovator and envir...

Inspire! With Armeen Musa-Living Life Like Music

A white tree! Trying to grow in a garden which is full of dirt and dust. She faces storm everyday that wants to stop her from growing. But she never does. She shares all her pain through such beautiful arts that it makes her even more pure. One day I asked her how can you b...

Interview with Postcards for Peace

I am currently a Goodwill Ambassador with Postcards for Peace, a non-profit organisation that aims...

Inspire: Changing the World One Hug and One Poem at a Time

In this mini interview l sat down with Boston, a young creativewho put together the Rhetoric Liter...

VOY Inspire! With Ahmed Lagraoui: A Young Moroccan Intellectual

I have first met Ahmed when I was in 9th grade. It was during the preparations for a global showca...

VOY INSPIRE: Tshepo Jamillah Moyo

I have always wanted to interview someone who shares the same sentiments as me when it comes to ge...