Words of Wisdom

Avatar Student, Writer, Scientist, Kenya's Ambassador to Tunza Eco-Generation and W.Y.A. member.
Yvonne Wabai

1. Turn your face to the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

2.Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are.

3. Sometimes you just have to be your own hero and save your own little heart because sometimes the people you can't imagine living without can actually live without you.

4.Being hurt is something you can't stop from happening but being miserable is ALWAYS YOUR CHOICE.

5. In three words, I can sum up everything I have learned about life: IT GOES ON.

6. You can't turn back the clock but you can wind it up again.

7. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the little voice at the end of the day that says, " I'll try again tomorrow."

8.When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails.

9.Defending your faults and errors only proves you have no intention of quitting them.

10.Be like babies...they like changes.

11.Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life. You just have to be there.

12.The past is a place of reference, not residence.

13.Evaluate the people in your life; then promote, demote or terminate. You are the C.E.O of your life.

14.Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.

15. Letting go doesn't mean you forget the person completely, it just means you find a way of surviving without them.

16.Two things that could measure who we are is the way we manage when we have nothing and we behave when we have everything.

17.When someone walks away from you, it's not the end of your story, it's the end of their character's role in your story.

18.Sometimes people don't cry because they are weak, it's because they've been strong for too long.

19.There's a difference in giving up and starting over.

20.There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is tomorrow and the other is yesterday. So today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly, live.