Why Law?

no picture Activist_Kamaal

Free source: Photo by Iñaki del Olmo on Unsplash

Everyone is different from each other and, in fact, we all are created uniquely which means human beings have different behaviors, mindsets and attitudes. I was born curious and inquisitive; which led me to explore myself more deeply.

As a young child, I used to ask people “Why is this not happening? Why are problems not getting better? Why are some people like that? Is it possible to make the world better?

The desire of acquiring information, as well as my wish to see a better world, gave me the courage to ask myself a brave question, “Can I make a difference?” I realized that the answer is “YES!” But another big question arose and it was “HOW?”

"How can I really make a difference?" was a very long prevailing question which I thought about it for many days as a teenager.

Later in life I deeply understood the common principle that says “100 begun from 1”. I had discovered that through simple acts of caring we can make big differences. Obviously caring for other people’s rights, promoting the common good, empowering others, promoting peace, articulating and speaking up for the human dignity are all great actions to take.

Human rights promote the rule of law, the rule of law endorses justice, justice enhances good governance and good governments usually make communities inclusive, peaceful, prosperous and sustainable. THEN FOR ME IT IS ALL ABOUT THE LAW. That is why I have chosen to be a lawyer and practice law as my profession.

As long as the law is that great career, we have to reinforce legal studies, everywhere in the country. Furthermore, we need to have strong lectures in all law schools. We have to make law students the agents of change and the leaders of tomorrow.

Through law we can make the world better, we can convert hate to love, and turn conflicts to collaboration. Overall we can win peace through Law.

I see my self as a human being who's role is to make a positive difference. I am studying law to make this world a better place.

Thank you.