Let’s talk about her...

Posted
varsha

no picture varsha

Let’s talk about her…

Let’s talk about the girl who cries herself to sleep right after assuring her friends that everything will be alright…

Talk about the times she’s had sleepless nights for friends who wouldn’t even blink when she’s in despair…

She’s not perfect because she too has a habit of leaving people she once thought to be valuable…

She has people around her who know nothing at all, not even what is displayed out in the day…

She lives in the shadows of others because that’s the only place she doesn’t have to explain herself…

She knows she is beautiful but does she really know?

Having spent her life taking care of others who’s really taken care of her?...

Being a ride or die can get hard especially if you’re the only one riding…

She opens up to the wrong people and shuts down again in fear of repetition because that’s all she’s ever known…

Everyone has someone to turn back to… she has herself…

She puts on a smile in the day but Lord knows what goes on in that empty heart…

Having been told she’s strong all her life, she’s never had a chance to show her weaknesses…

Dealing with so many insecurities that only she knows…

This is the girl that everyone either judges or ignores…

If you’re not doing either, you’re misusing her pure heart…

She’s always considered the messy one and has never had anyone stand up for her behind closed doors…

She’s no loner, because trust me, she has plenty of “friends” … none of which have seen her true self…

Everyone seems to have a place to turn to, a first love, a parent who their close with, a best friend… everyone but her, because the people that come in and out her life misunderstand what they claim to understand…

This isn’t meant to be sad… but rather full of truth…

We live in a world where showing emotion is considered doing too much… in a world where everyone bottles everything up…

We live in a world where love is a just a word we toss around…

Such a world we live in, one full of emptiness…

Humans have become so cruel emotionally, physical pain almost seems bearable…

Suicide has claimed so many lives because of the things that happen behind those closed doors… because of the fake smiles we interpret to be happiness…because of all the unkind words we use on a regular basis…

Let’s talk about the girl who has never been shown love by anyone but yet asks for so little…

That girl, that very girl… doesn’t need love, she needs understanding…

That girl, has died many times on the inside but still manages to uplift others…

She’s made others confident, made others happy, all while she felt incompetent…

Nobody really knows what lies behind those big brown eyes…but it’s not just HER big brown eyes… no one really knows what goes on in anybody’s life anymore…

We live in a generation where money is our biggest motivation…

Where breaking hearts is called love…

Where hurting others is called being smart…

Oh, such a world we live in…

If only we had time to listen to each other’s story, and listen only… maybe comprehending wouldn’t be so hard…

Maybe just maybe…

This is the girl who’s been called beautiful and ugly all on the same day…

This is the girl who is trying to change the world…

Through her story… through her image…

This is the girl who’s made so many mistakes in life but yet has her head raised high…

She’s gone through it all… she might not utter it, but trust me… she’s faced it…

There’s so many girls like her… so many that need saving…

Let’s talk about her…