Go & Get What You Want!

Avatar Writer
Nafees A. Siddique

You came to this world not to be a follower but to be a leader. The leader of your own world, where you have your own thoughts, your own actions, and most importantly your own destination. A purpose was born with your birth, the purpose of your life. It's a matter of life and death to fulfill your purpose, to achieve your dreams, for which you were born, and for which you came to this world.

One may ask how to know the purpose of life. Well realizing one's purpose in life is an art. Every person has his own expertise, one writes amazingly, one sings well, one runs fast, one manages things perfectly, one communicates well, one swims greatly, one is a good seller, one knows how to make food tasty, one is looking for a job while he knows he can become the world's greatest entrepreneur.

Your life is what you want it to be. You need to realize it!

Don't get tired of being good, someone somewhere will benefit, will be happy, will smile, or will succeed just because of your goodness.

Rejoice after every failure, to make yourself believe that it's just a failure not the end of life.

Sadly we spend our whole lives thinking and wishing for something we won't get. What if we all try to live our dreams, the dreams that are not merely wishful thinking but have a greater purpose? The purpose to serve mankind, and to spread love without any discrimination. Your achievements in life depend on the quality of your desires.

Remember you are here not to follow but to lead, you are the leader of your life and the leader knows where to go.