Epoch of Enterprise

no picture student
Niharika

The 21st Century world is entering an epoch of new advancements and highly innovative technology. We face different and difficult challenges everyday and simultaneously we keep on deliberating on their solutions. The intangible investments which separate one company from another defines the boulevard on which we seek to move. The world now looks for smarter solutions and not just futuristic gadgets.

Around the world there are millions of start-ups being established and and billions of ideas being circulated across borders. In India, government has started a national level program to encourage enterprises and help different sections of society gain their identity as an independent establishment. Under this program the government aims at spreading awareness about start-ups and entrepreneurial aspects, funds many new organisation and support products of niche markets and the cottage industry. The main idea is to give equal opportunity to its citizens, make the procedures simple and understandable so that a large fraction of the country's population is benefited, to increase employment, to improve the current economic condition of the country and lastly to reduce brain drain.

With the help of such a vast creative work force, comes a promise of sustainable development and a better tomorrow.