Being secure = Being free

no picture editor at truegaming website
loutessia

Free source: Photo by Zachary Nelson on Unsplash

One of the biggest needs for young people is to have a safe space where they can gather around, interact with each other, participate in activities that relate to their needs and interests and be able to make big decisions and life choices. We, as young people, desire to speak and live with an open heart. Regardless of who we are or where we are from, we need a place to be free where we can be ourselves without judgment.

As a girl into gaming, I found that there are some people in society that find this strange. Because of this, I have had problems freely expressing myself to others. But, one day, everything changed when I found a website called True Gaming, a place that I felt comfortable and that allowed me to grow. Now, my life is better and I have more confidence, and even more importantly, a job!

Imagine a place where we have the chance to have fun, playing sports or engaging in the arts! Being in an environment full of technology is not bad either!

Imagine if we could communicate with other people, all over the world! Imagine a well-made and well-planned space providing support for our needs, especially those facing issues such as violence.

These spaces have to include all different types of teens, even those who are "rejected" by the community. We need to feel loved and respected by others in order to build up a new strong generation full of different talents and ideologies- a generation who has freedom and a whole new type of creativity to change the world!