Being kind can change the world

Amy Cahill

Living in this generation can be hard sometimes. It's difficult to grow up in a world where all the horrible conflicts are always a click away online. It's very easy to get caught up in all the hatred sometimes, and to think the world we live in is a terrible place. That isn't the truth though.

Our world can never be a completely evil place, as all its inhabitant's hearts are filled with a magical thing called kindness. Kindness is the most powerful tool that all us humans have. We all have hearts capable of showing love and compassion to our fellow human beings. Isn't that simply the most wonderful thing you've ever heard?

So really, when you think about it, if every person on this tiny dot of green in the galaxy that we call home, would simply be kind to one another, the world would be a happier place. That's why I urge you to be as kind as you can to everyone around you, as people will take notice of your kindness, and will be inspired themselves to make a change. This in due course will lead to a ripple effect of kindness and happiness that will spread all over the globe.

Be kind, and you can change the world.