Another word for peace..another word for sorry

no picture Maya kaddah

I wrote this post in my blog ( thewrongdirections.wordpress.com) talking about terrorism and thought about sharing it with more audience, feel free to check my blog, if you don't like the picture feel free to choose something else, hopefully my article will be published at your org

Terrorist attacks are hitting the world, from Syria to Beirut to France, and it has a name, it is called ISIS.

Now every time ISIS attack, some people would immediately go on blaming Muslims around the world.

What they don’t know is that ISIS and Islam are completely two different things; Islam means peace whereas ISIS means…well I can’t even get it.

Thus, It will always be ISIS vs. Islam, for many reasons take these for example;

ISIS believe in killing, and think it’s the way they can approach Allah (God) while in Islam there is a verse in Quran that says “whoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as if he has killed all mankind, and whoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind..” Quran, almaidah (5:32)

In the latest attacks that happened in France, a mosque was damaged… a mosque people!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said.

I’m not quite sure about this but one time I heard that ISIS , like Taliban, are against education especially for women, if that’s true, then I’ll have you know that the first word in Quran was “Iqra” which means “Read”

ISIS believe that God created us to fight those who aren’t like us, non Muslims in particular, and to spend our life fighting for God, to die with such an honor and to enter paradise by doing so, whereas in Islam humans are created to build the world, to learn, to live together with all our differences; skin color, religions, nationalities, and languages, and never to enforce Islam, never to kill a monk or a priest, never to destroy a temple or a church.

And there are many verses in Quran that emphasis the idea of why we were created.

To them Non believers must be murdered ,while the prophet Mohammed once prayed for a non believer who was hurting him and his family.

I mean if they pretend to be Muslims, at least they need to try to be as the prophet used to be, not just by saying the word “Allah Akbar”

There is a verse in Quran that talks about those who try to hurt Muslims, like for instance the cartoons that were made about the prophet (Charlie Hebdo shooting), there’s not a single verse that says they must kill those who did so, in Islam Muslims are told to avoid them, with peace,

“..and be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance” Quran, almuzzamil (73:10)

To speak the truth, every time ISIS makes a terrorist attack, Muslims feel obliged to apologize for them.

In the light of many Islamic texts, the act of terror to innocent civilians, the destruction of properties, the bombing, are all forbidden.

If ISIS are considered ‘Muslims’ then they’re guilty of violating the laws of Islam.

This post is another way of saying sorry, for I believe educating people about Islam is the only way to make them understand the difference between the two.

From now on Muslims need to stop saying sorry for what they didn’t do, since we all must know now that, Terrorism has no religion.