5 Ways To Reach Your Goal

Nada Alshikh

Any time you have a goal there are several steps that need to be done in order to achieve it. Here is my way to reach a goal:

· UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT

Clearly understanding what you want is the first step. You have to look for your goal in this life, ask yourself what is the purpose of my existence?

Practice various hobbies even if you've never done them before. It may lead to finding your passion in life. Even if you do not find your goal at first, just continue to search because you just aren't seeing it clearly yet!

· UNDERSTAND THE NEXT RIGHT MOVE

After determining your desired goal, you should make a plan for it and understand what the next step that you should take to reach your goal. You may need to stop in some stages so you can understand this step more accurately. Plan and think as calmly as possible. Continue trying to reach your goal without giving up.

· WORK HARD

Working hard is the most important step. It is the act that leads you to your desired goal. You only have to inspire yourself to act and begin to work hard, but remember that "The words may inspire but only action creates change." - Simon Sinek

· ASK YOURSELF: AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

We should always ask this question to ourselves to prevent old mistakes from happening in the future. If you fail several times keep trying. Even successful people failed at first and tried again until they became a role model and what they are now. They are a result of challenging themselves and determination to continue progress.

· DO NOT TALK SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR GOAL

The last step; When you tell someone your goal it can feel good to say it out loud and you may feel one step closer already. However that good feeling may make you less likely to do it according to repeated psychology tests. When you tell someone your goal and they acknowledge it, psychologists have found that it's called a "social reality." The mind is kind of tricked into feeling that it's already done and then when you've felt that satisfaction you're less motivated to do the actual hard work necessary.

This step is according to what I saw on TED website here

Remember that having a goal gives meaning to your life, it helps you wake up early and do your work as hard as possible to reach it. By seeking to reach your goal you may inspire others, who in turn will inspire other people. By doing this we can change the world with our ideas, hopes and determination.