إضافة مشاركة إضافة مشاركة

On This Mother’s Day

الصورة الرمزية Writer
Nafees A. Siddique
عضو منذ ٨ يونيو، ٢٠١٦
  • 14 مشاركة
  • العمر 25

Dear Mother,

I know that one day is not enough to express how grateful I am to you for all your day and night efforts. If I am today able to do something or if I am recognized for being who I am, it’s all because of you. Usually I do hug you every day and say thank you but today I thought to give you a beautiful gift, a gift of my words that will stay forever as a witness to how much I owe you and how much I love you my sweetest Mama.

It is so hard to put my feelings into words when I write about you as you are beyond words, no words can truly describe your greatness and your gentle care filled with immense love and pure affection.

I remember how you took care of me when I was a child, when I used to make you upset, but you still loved me. You loved me so well, you taught me what love is as your love was unconditional. With no expectation you gave me everything and even when I hurt you so many times, your love became stronger.

When I get frustrated after work or when I feel low, I find peace in your lap. We often run after the things that we won’t be able to get in our lives not caring for those that we have already. The family, the siblings, the father and most importantly the mother, are indeed one of the blessings.

I used to think that my Mama is the best mother in the world but when I grew older I realized all mothers are equal holding the same inspiring story, the story of courage, sacrifice and determination. I wish I could stay in your lap forever my dear Mama, for I find serene joy when you are next to me, seeing you smile makes my day.

Love you!