إضافة مشاركة إضافة مشاركة

Map, Advocate and Bring Change!

من نحن
For youth living in vulnerable communities, Voices of Youth Maps provides a tailored technology platform to help enhance critical thinking skills, create targeted maps, and facilitate communication about their living conditions. Through a guided process and training, youth are empowered to use social and other digital media to confront important issues in their communities and advocate for change.

اقرأ المزيد

Voices of Youth Maps

Voices of Youth Maps is currently in seven countries and territories, Brazil, Haiti, Argentina, Kosovo, France, Bhutan, and Madagascar where young people are identifying and collecting data on risks they face in their communities. Check them out here!

اقرأ المزيد

من المخططون لدينا

“I was able to see new places in the community and I felt closer to it after I saw them. We have a beautiful view of almost the entirety of Rio de Janeiro. I would like people from outside to visit and see it, which will generate income for the community.” Jorrana, 15, Brazil

اقرأ المزيد

شارك
Learn about ways to become a part of Voices of Youth Maps. Identify an issue in your community, take an action and share your story.

اقرأ المزيد